The Consortium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Consortium

The Consortium (founded 22.6.09)

eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election

Hadrian X
    Hadrian X
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election Empty eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election

Post  Hadrian X Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:17 pm

If anyone is interested, there's a debate on IRC tonight at 20:00 server time.

Tonight's Presidential Debate

Citizens of America, in roughly two hours, at 20:00 server time, a presidential debate will occur between Harrison Richardson and Ajay Bruno on Rizon IRC at #usdebate. I will be serving as an impartial moderator between the candidates and invite everyone to attend, whether you be a newbie, a veteran, an American, or a foreigner.

The debate will take place on two phases. The first of the phases I will be asking questions coming only from myself, which have not been released to the public or candidates. I will be taking requests for questions up to 19:45 server time for consideration in this phase of the debate. The second phase of the debate will proceed in a town hall fashion. Where each player will PM me on Rizon with their question beforehand (to check for validity of the question). Once it is the person's turn to ask a question, you will be temporarily given voice and ask your question, where the candidates will take it from there.

Any flames against the candidates or stupid questions may result in kick or ban from the channel.

I look forward to seeing you there everyone, we're expecting a high turnout.
    Hadrian X
    Hadrian X
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election Empty Down to the last minutes....

Post  Hadrian X Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Voting is tomorrow, July 5, 2009!

Here are the primary candidates:

HARRISON RICHARDSON (USWP)

EMERICK (Libertarian Party)

RICHARD BROPHY (UIP)
    Hadrian X
    Hadrian X
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election Empty Re: eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election

Post  Hadrian X Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:46 pm

And we have a new eUS President:

HARRISON RICHARDSON

Sponsored content

eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election Empty Re: eUSA - Coverage of the July 2009 Presidential Election

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:17 pm