The Consortium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Consortium

The Consortium (founded 22.6.09)

What's with all the new taxes and junk all of a sudden???

Hadrian X
    Hadrian X
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

What's with all the new taxes and junk all of a sudden??? Empty What's with all the new taxes and junk all of a sudden???

Post  Hadrian X Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Senators get XP for issuing new proposals (taxes, minimum wage increase/decrease, etc.) so at the end of their term if they haven't used their quota, they just sort of issue a bunch to gain the XP, not for serious consideration. Just FYI.

"XP Props"

I write this brief article as a last-minute warning to the voting populace of the eUS to not be alarmed at all the irrational proposals that will have been made in congress by the end of today. They are what are called XP (or "lulz") votes. Senators are making them to get rid of their last 2 propositions allotted to them by the game mechanics. Also, in voting on these, all senators gain experience points. When you see these propositions being made, please do not be alarmed, they are automatically voted down by all members. Do not send hate-mail to the proposers; there is logic behind this.

Again, thank you all for allowing me to have a great term! Hopefully, you will think I'm worthy of a second Very Happy

See you on the flip syde!

Your loyal representative,
    Kazeal

Original Posting HERE

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 am